Residential Lease Agreement (for Furnished House)
THIS LEASE is made and entered into this day of , 20 , by and between , hereinafter referred to as “Landlord” and , hereinafter referred to as “Tenant”.
1. Landlord leases to Tenant and Tenant leases from Landlord, upon the terms and conditions contained herein, the dwelling located at for the period commencing on the day of , 20 , and thereafter until the
day of , 20 , at which time this Lease Agreement shall terminate.
2. The described premises are leased furnished, to include all appliances and/or furnishings enumerated on Exhibit “A”, which is a part of this Lease, signed by Tenant and dated.
3. Tenant shall pay as rent the sum of $ per month, due and payable monthly, in advance, no later than 5:00 p.m. on the first day of every month. Tenant further agrees to pay a late charge of $3.00 for each day rent is not received by the Landlord regardless of the cause, including dishonored checks, time being of the essence. An additional Service Charge of $20.00 will be paid to Landlord for all dishonored checks.
4. As an incentive to Tenant to make rent payments on time, and for being responsible for all minor maintenance of the premises, a discount in the amount of $ may be deducted from the above rental amount each month. Said discount will be forfeited if Tenant fails to perform as stated above.
5. Tenant agrees to use said dwelling as living quarters only for adults and children, namely:
and to pay $50.00 each month for each other person who shall occupy the premises in
6. Tenant agrees to accept the property in its current condition and to return it in “moving-in clean” condition, or to pay a special cleaning charge of $75.00 upon vacating the premises.
7. Tenant shall repair or replace, at Tenant’s expense, all loss or damage to any of the listed furniture, carpets, draperies, appliances and other household goods, and personal effects of landlord, whenever such damage or loss shall have resulted from Tenant’s misuse, waste or neglect of said furnishings and personal effects of landlord.
Leave a Comment
By John Gittelsohn August 24, 2020, 4:00 AM PDT Some of the largest real estate investors are walking away from Read More...Late-Stage Delinquencies are Surging
Aug 21 2020, 11:59AM Like the report from Black Knight earlier today, the second quarter National Delinquency Survey from the Read More...Published by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
It was recently published by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, which is about as official as you can Read More...